Thursday, August 13, 2009

k0wts.o62

o611. No one in this world can dictate to you where you can be happy
If you know where and what it is..
Go for it.
Remember:
"Happiness is not a destiny..
It's a choice."

o612. I am not after being the reason behind your every smile.
What I really want
Is to become the ONLY ONE who can make you smile when nobody else can.

o613. "The time a person is gone will make you see his/her worth,
I have never heard people who misses somebody who is always with them."
--Spongebob

o614. "There may be harm in risking,
But there can also be regrets in doing nothing."

o615. "God will command his angels concerning you,
To guard you in all your ways,
They will lift you up in their hands,
So that you will not strike your foot against a stone."
Psalm 91:11-12

o616. Let's pray before we start our day.
Dear Lord,
I ask for Your protection and care over my loved ones and myself.
Send your guardian angels to protect us
And lead us away from danger.
Lord, help me recognize Your intervention in my life
So I will never take You for granted.
Amen.

o617. "It is impossible to live without failing at something,
Unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all
-- In which case, you fail by default."

o618. An amazing question:
Why do the words "I love you" need an answer although all of us know that it is not a question?

o619. Thought for the day:
"Kung may balak kang gawin ngayon,
'Wag mo nang ituloy.
Sige ka,
Wala ka nang gagawin bukas."
Very inspiring.

o620. TEACHER: Ano mangyayari 'pag puputulin ko ang isa mong tenga?
BATA: Hihina po ang pandinig ko.
TEACHER: Eh, kung dalawang tenga mo ang puputulin?
BATA: Lalabo po paningin ko.
TEACHER: Ha? Bakit paningin?
BATA: Malalaglag po salamin ko, wala nang sabitan.
Ngee..

No comments:

Post a Comment