Sunday, July 26, 2009

k0wts.o54

o531. Friends are the major reasons
Why we continue going through life..
That's why a life without friends
Is like a hand without fingers..
It's pointless.

o532. I asked God,
"How do I get the best out of life?"
God answered,
"Face our past without regret,
Handle your present with confidence,
Prepare the future without fear.."
Then He added,
"keep the faith and drop the fear.
Don't believe you doubts
And never doubt your beliefs.
Life is wonderful,
If you know how to live."

o533. I asked God,
"Why did you have to create pain and hurt?
Why not all laughter and cheers?
Why do we have to cry?
Why aren't smiles painted in our faces?"
God got my hand and said,
"My child, when you're happy, you forget me..
Sometimes, I let you experience pain for you to recognize me..
Remember, through pain,
I'm making you a fighter..
The more yo cry, the more you're hurt,
The stronger you become.."
I smiled, then God added..
"Always remember that whatever happens,
It happens for a purpose.
I always give rainbow after the rain.."

o534. "Minsan kailangang magpanggap na patay na..
Para hindi na muling masaktan pa.."
--IPIS

o535. To : YOU
From: GOD
Date: Tonight
Subject: Yourself
Reference: Life
This is God.
Tonight, I will be handling ALL of your problems for you.
I do not need your help so sleep well.
I love you.
P.S.
And remember, if life happens to deliver a situation that you can not handle,
Do not attempt to resolve it yourself!
Kindly put it in the SFGTD (Something for God to do) box.
I will get to it in my time.
All situations will be resolved, but in my time.
Not yours.
So once the matter is placed in the box,
Do not hold onto it by worrying about it.
Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.
Should you decide to send this your friends, thank you.
You may have touched their lives in ways you'll never know.

o536. Simple thought:
"Problems are common to all..
But attitude makes the difference."

o537. Few relationships in earth never die..
Want to know what it is?
Read again with their first letters only.
Nice right?

o538. Friends but not lovers,
Lovers but not committed,
Committed but not official,
That's what you call,
"It's complicated."

o539. Wife: Palayasin mo na yang driver natin.
Limang beses na akong muntik masagasaan.
Husband: Huwag muna, honey.
Bigyan pa natin ng isang pagkakataon.
Haha.

o540. To hear God's voice,
You must turn down the world's volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment