Monday, July 6, 2009

k0wts.o45

o441. GIRL: Itay, nagbold po ako sa magasin. Nasa page 10 ako.
ITAY: Kinakahiya kita! Sa palagay mo ba, may mas nakakahiya pa sa ginawa mo?!
GIRL: Meron po, tay! Si inay nasa page 16.

o442. THOUGHT FOR WHOLE LIFE:
"Treat everyone with LOVE,
Even those who are rude to you,
Not because they are nice,
But because, you are nice."

o443. A bear, a lion and a pig were talking who's most feared.
BEAR: I roar, forest trembles.
LION: I roar, jungle shakes.
PIG: I cough and whole world panics.

o444. "Pano mo masasabing special ka sa isang tao kung ang bawat ginagawa nya sa'yo ay ginagawa nya sa iba."
-- Bob Ong

o445. "I learned that I don't need to hold on too long to what's never meant for me..
Sometimes, I need to set things free,
Even if it hurts me more badly.."

o446. "Pa'no mo makikita yung taong para sa'yo kung ayaw mo namang tantanan 'yung taong pinipilit mong maging para sa'yo."
-- Bob Ong

o447. "In order for you to move on,
You must understand what you felt,
Why you felt it
And why you should no longer feel it. "

o448. JUAN: Lintik na sabon to! Ayaw bumula!
PEDRO: Pano bubula yan?! Hindi naman basa ang katawan mo!
JUAN: Syempre! For dry skin to. Basahin mo kasi label!
Nyeh!

o449. Never a weakness that He can't fill.
Never a sickness that He can't heal.
Never a sorrow that He doesn't share.
Never a prayer that He can't hear.

o450. Find someone,
Who isn't afraid to admit that they miss you..
Who knows that you're not perfect,
But treats you as if you are..
Whose biggest fear is losing you..
Who says I love you,
And means it..
Someone who would one day wake up with you in the morning
To see you with wrinkles and gray hair,
And still falls in love with you all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment