Wednesday, April 29, 2009

k0wts.o13

o121. A message worth reading..
"First, I was dying to finish high school and start college.
And then I was dying to finish college and start working.
And then I was dying to marry and have children.
And then I was dying to raise my children.
And then I was dying to retire.
And now, I am dying.
And suddenly, I realized I forgot to live."
- ANONYMOUS
Live well, laugh often.
'Coz we will never know what is going to happen.
Make every moment count.

o122. Sometimes, I wish to change myself.
'Coz I think I'm too bad like a freak,
I always do stupid things,
I don't know why I'm like this.
Psst!
Can I ask you?
"Are you happy you met me?"

o123. "If you're about to undergo a painful experience,
Try drinking more water.
According to research, thirsty people are more sensitive to pain."
-- Reader's Digest

o124. The worst punishment you could get from doing something wrong is seeing your loved ones suffering from the punishment that was meant to be yours.

o125. A sexy starlet was asked why she broke off with her politician boyfriend.
She replied,
"I saw him in swimming trunks.
Ang pangit nga pala nya 'pag wala siyang wallet."

o126. GIRL: Don't be shy, you can ask me out.
BOY: Ok, go out.

o127. "Siguro kung tatamaan ng kidlat ang mga taong 'di tumutupad sa salitang PROMISE,
Magmimistulang fireworks display everyday."
-- Bob Ong

o128. Nasaan ka kagabi?!
Bakit wala ka sa panaginip ko?
Yan ang hirit.
Hahaha.

o129. Fulfillment doesn't merely mean achieving your highest dreams in life.
It also means living a life that has made the lives of others worth living.

o130. Sinong pipiliin mo?
Ang maganda/gwapong nananakit sa puso mo?
O ang pangit na nananakit sa mata mo?
Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment