Friday, June 26, 2009

k0wts.o39

o381. "It's not how well you jump over the obstacles
Or how fast you get to the top
But how often you stop to help people that makes life worthwhile."

o382. "I may not be perfect in many things
But many things can not be perfect without me."

o383. There will come a time in your life when you will become in love with a single soul.
For this person,
You would do anything about the hardships.
But when asked why,
You have no answer.
You'll try your whole life to understand how a single person can affect you so much,
But you'll never find out.
And no matter how badly you hate it
Or how badly it hurts.
You'll love this person without regret for the rest of your life.

o384. Life can never promise to be always happy,
But life gets better after you accept things that you can't change.

o385. You can do anything,
Think or believe what you like.
Have all the knowledge in the world.
But if you do not know how to love,
You are nothing.

o386. IMMATURE people always want to win an argument,
Even at a cost of a relationship.
MATURE people understand that it's always to lose an argument,
And win a relationship.

o387. To walk is what I always do.
But I prefer not to look back to people who's no longer walking with me.
Then someone asked me:
"Why did you just let other people leave you?"
Then I answered:
"Life is a long journey.
Let's see who will be walking with me until the end of my story."

o388. "YES, KAMI NA ULIT!"
Sabi ng mga batang naglalaro ng chinese garter after ma-DEAD ang mga kalaban.
Haha!

o389. Ano to?
( + . [ ] :: )
PSP
Titignan nya pa yan ulit.
Haha.

o390. Sometimes you have to give up everything
Not because of love.
But because of...
HOLD UP.
Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment