Wednesday, June 3, 2009

k0wts.o28

o271. Mahirap mang tanggapin,
Pero dumarating sa buhay natin,
At di natin maiiwasan ang ANTUKIN
Kaya tulugan na..

o272. One rainy day,
A mother went to pick up her boy from school..
Thinking that the boy will fear the lightning
On the way, she found her child smiling at the sky for every lightning
She asked him why he smiled,
The little boy said,
"GOD if taking my photo,
So I have to look good that's why I smiled."
So smile when problems threaten you and don't fear anything..
GOD is always with you.

o273. Mahal mo talaga siya, no?
Ang totoo, di intensyon ng message na to ang tanungin ka sa nararamdaman mo,
Gusto lang nitong maisip mo kung sino ang taong mahal mo
Psychological test yan
Walang binanggit na name pero naisip mo siya, diba?

o274. Why do some things have to be so hard sometimes?
Maybe because if everything is easy,
We'd never know oif anything is worth it.

o275. (Mar Roxas nakasakay sa sidecar)
BOY: "..ganito po buhay samen, walang makain, walang pambili ng gamot.."
MAR: "anak, itabi mo, lagpas na ko."

o276. This is true
"Being dumped, taken for granted and hurt by the one they love is the reason why many people choose to FLIRT than to be in a relationship."

o277. "Alam mo, kung alak ka lang..
Ang laki ng matitipid ko sa inuman..
Kasi tinitingnan palang kita,
Tinatamaan na ko.."

o278. It isn't wrong to be happy..
Especially when you know it's just about time that you deserve to be..

o279. Oftentimes, we need to pray not because we need to change the situation,
But primarily because we need GOD to change our attitude towards the situation..

o280. "Too bad I asked for more when all I can have is a friend
Too bad I gave my heart when all that's needed was my hand
Too bad I fell for someone I can never have
Someone who's willing to give me all
but not LOVE.."

No comments:

Post a Comment