Tuesday, May 26, 2009

k0wts.o24

o231. A note on the bulletin board reads:
Don't feel personally, totally, irrevocably responsible for everything around you.
That's my job.
Signed: GOD

o232. Just because something feels good doesn't mean we should pursue it right now.
Remember:
"The right thing at the wrong time is still the wrong thing."

o233. Maybe love is like the sun and the moon,
Maybe they are not meant for now but someday, they will."
--ECLIPSE

o234. Kung naiirita ka na sa sales lady na ang laging tanong lang ay:
"Ano pong hanap nyo?"
Sagutin mo ng:
"Kapayapaan at pagkakaisa.."
Tiyak mawiwindang yun!

o235. "No one gets tired of loving,
But everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming, hearing lies, saying sorry and hurting."

o236. According to Mike Murdock's Law of Recognition,
Everything you need is already in your life,
Merely waiting your recognition of it.
Anything unrecognized remains uncelebrated by you.
Anything you refuse to celebrate eventually exits your life
- a gift, a miracle or a person.
Don't miss that chance.
Look around.
Appreciate.
Cherish people.

o237. "I guess, one thing I've learned in life is to never invest too much emotion on one thing
'Coz if you do,
You would end up hurting yourself."

o238. It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?"
When "everything" is the answer.

o239. You really have to stumble and fall a lot of times for us to appreciate the luscious taste of happiness.
It's a ratio of ten pains to ONE REAL SMILE.

o240. Sometimes, I have to give up on loving someone who doesn't love me back
Not because I start to feel I'm hopeless
But because I ran out of REASON to fight for what I really feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment