Sunday, May 24, 2009

k0wts.o23

o221. According to Greek mythology,
Humans were originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with two faces.
Fearing their power,
Zeus split them into separate parts,
Condemning them to spend their lives in search of other halves.
Have you found yours?

o222. When a person loves you
You should be thankful and in return show your love and care
Know why?
'Coz there are a lot of people willing to love that person even more
But then that person still chose to love you.

o223. "I would rather live in a world where my life is surrounded by misery
Than live in a world so small that my mind could comprehend it."

o224. I never regret loving the people I once loved.
What I regret is that I became the wrong one for those I thought
Who can stay with me for all my life.

o225. Paalala:
Kapag nagmahal ka, wag kang aasa kung ano yung nararamdaman ng puso mo
Tandaan mo na minsan ang paggamit ng utak ay mas nakabubuti.
Next, wag mong gagamitin ang mata mo para umiyak sa taong nanakit sayo.
Instead, gamitin mo ito para maghanap ng iba.
Lastly, wag kang matakot sa pakikipaghiwalay.
Take note, mahalin mo yung taong ipaglalaban ka at handang harapin lahat ng pagsubok na darating sa inyong relasyon.
Yung taong matatawag mong partner kesa lover.

o226. We may not be like before
And we may have different companions
But I want you to know that I never stopped being here for you
A friend you never see,
But you always have..

o227. Falling in love is a sweet ambition
Finding TRUE LOVE is a lifetime mission
But finding a true friend is a lifetime achievement

o228. They love you but they are not your lover.
They care for you but they are not your family.
They are ready to share your pain but they are not in your blood relation.
They are FRIENDS!
True friend scolds like Dad,
Cares like Mom,
Teases like a sister,
Irritates like a brother,
And finally, loves you more than a brother
Life is hell without friends..

o229. 'Coz you're my friend, lahat gagawin ko
Lahat ng tinik aking aapakan
Init at ulan, aking titiisin,
NAKS!
Ang pagkakaibigan talaga natin ang papatay sa akin.

o230. GF at BF nag-aaway,
GF: Hoy! Tumingin ka nga sa akin! Pag nag-aaway tayo lagi kang ganyan! Ano bang problema mo?!
BF: Eh, pano ba naman! Pag tumitingin ako sa'yo, nawawala agad galit ko.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment