Monday, April 26, 2010

k0wts.o92

o911. Question:
When do you congratulate someone for their mistake?
Answer:
On their wedding..

o912. Bruce: I’m kinda scared. I got a letter that says if I don’t stop dating his wife, he’s gonna shoot me.
Vince: Well, then stop.
Bruce: Which one? It wasnt signed!

o913. I'm not wishing for an instant happily ever after
I'm just hoping for a real, sincere love
Eventhough the relationship won't last forever.

o914. "The heart was made to be broken." --Oscar Wilde

o915. "I refuse to let what happened make me feel bitter.
I still completely believe in love,
And I am open to anything that will happen to me."
--Nicole Kidman

o916. "When you break up,
Your whole identity is shattered.
It's like death."
--Dennis Quaid

o917. Mother Theresa:
Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.

o918. A million words would no bring you back,
I know because I tried.
Neither would a million tears,
I know because I cried.

o919. Jesus said,
"I will no longer call you servants,
Because a servant does not know his master's business.
Instead I have called you friends,
For everything I've learned from my Father,
I have made known to you."

o920. A wise man once said that every person should maintain at least three kinf of friendships:
1. Friends of your age whom you can talk over your problems, goals, plans and confidence.
2. Friends younger than you whom you can share your life's experiences.
3. Friends older than you whom you can confide and be assured of wise counsel.
It is not in being helped but in helping others that you can find release from your inner tensions.
Be strong always.

No comments:

Post a Comment