Monday, June 21, 2010

k0wts.o96

o951. BELLA: Edward, ano bang hinahanap mo dyan sa basurahan?
EDWARD: Yung napkin mo. Pagtyatyagaan ko na to.
--YAK!

o952. "When we fall seriously in love,
We always wish that the feeling would mutually grow and stay forever..
But sometimes, no matter how perfect a relationship may seem,
People just change and forget their promises of forever."

o953. --POCHERO--
1. Maggisa ka ng bawang at sibuyas.
2. Ilagay ang baboy at tubig.
3. Pag malambot na, ilagay ang petchay, fried kamote o patatas, saging, bitsuelas at idagdag ang pork and beans na nasa lata.
4. Lagyan ng asin at paminta ayon sa iyong panlasa.
Para maiba naman.
Puro love at friendshio quotes, eh.

o954. They say, doing things without thinking really sucks.
It may lead to something where in the end, you're the one whose going to lose.
But they've never thought that sometimes,
doing things without thinking makes us feel better.

o955. Two words that contains millions of letters:
POST OFFICE
Uuy, nag-isip pa ng malupit.
Haha!

o956. IQ TEST:
I am a seven letter word.
My 123 is a liquid.
My 3456 is a pain.
My 567 is a girl.
My 67 is an area in the hospital.
Who am I?

o957. I woke up this morning,
I realized that I should not regret any day of my life.
Good days give me happiness.
Bad days give me experiences.
Both are essential to life.
Happiness keep me SWEET.
Trials make me STRONG.
Sorrows keep me HUMAN.
Failures make me HUMBLE.
Success keeps me GROWING.
and God keeps me GOING.
Stay strong!

o958. MAN: Hmn. Wala ka namang singaw sa dila!
WIFE: Eh, bakit kaya masakit?
MAN: Siguro sa sobrang bungangera mo, nag-overheat.
Haha!

o959. I never regret loving the people I once loved.
What I regret is that I became the wrong one for those I thought who can stay with me for all my life.

o960. LOLA: Apo, alam mo naman na matanda na ako. Kung mamamatay ako, ipamamana ko sayo ang aking sakahan, prutasan, bahay at mga hayop.
APO: Salamat po, lola! San po yun?
LOLA: Sa facebook, apo. Email ko, eh, hot_lola143@yahoo.com at ang password, ganda143. Click mo sa bookmark ang Farmville.
Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment